WHY CHOOSE PREMIUM?
Trucks and buses have intense needs for cranking power but also for highly demanding specific electrical devices.
A few examples of electrical devices that require much energy:
- Security equipment like parking sensors
- Comfort equipment like air conditioning or refrigerator
- On board computer, laptop, TV
- Inside and outside lighting
- Ticket distributors, electrical doors
- Information systems for passengers
- Radio transmission of data, numerical tachygraphy, telematic system
In order to provide a high level of energy to the engine and all the devices at the same time, truck batteries have to be reliable at any time, everywhere.
To ensure a complete and flawless service, truck batteries are made with labyrinth lid and highly shock and vibration resistant structure.
- PP (Polypropylene) parts for fixation of connectors in cell 3 and 4
- The hot melt under all connectors fixes loose end of plates
- The hot melt and the fixations lead to a very high vibration resistance and a perfect fit for an end-of-frame installation.